Cisco Mobile 8.0 for iPhone
Posted 22 July, 2010 - 15:12, 1263 Reads, 0 Comments
Cisco Mobile 8.0
Cisco Mobile 8.0 turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number, and make calls over a WiFi network to save on roaming charges and mobile minutes while receiving better in-building network coverage.
- Place and receive* calls over your wireless LAN at work.
- Place and receive* calls over VPN using your home WiFi network, hotspots, hotel rooms - wherever you have access to a strong WiFi network.
- Handoff calls to GSM as you leave WiFi coverage.
- Access call features such as conference, hold and resume, and transfer.
- View and listen to your office voice messages (optional feature).
- Access your co-workers in your corporate directory (optional feature).
- Call your co-workers simply by saying their name using voice dialing (optional feature).
* Cisco Mobile 8.0 must be running in order to receive calls.
Note: Bluetooth headsets are not supported for voice calls at this time.
Type: iPhone Application
Size: 9.2 MB
Views: 1263 reads
Your favorite app?
The Smashest App