Whole Living Smoothies for iPad
Posted 10 June, 2011 - 16:01, 1583 Reads, 0 Comments
Whole Living Smoothies
**We’ve Slimmed Down Our Price for Summer!**
Blend your way to wellness with Whole Living’s accessible guide to making refreshing, revitalizing, and restorative drinks.
With innovative recipes that mix fresh fruits and veggies with energy-boosting proteins and healthy fats, Whole Living Smoothies provides an easy, tasty approach to looking and feeling your best. Carefully selected by a panel of food editors and dieticians, these smoothie recipes feature the healthiest ingredients—and taste delicious—so you’ll feel full, fit, and fabulous!
Whole Living Smoothies comes with 12 Essential recipes—quick and easy favorites that require only a few ingredients—as well as 12 ultra-satisfying, Meal-in-a-Glass recipes specially formulated for a balanced breakfast, lunch, or dinner and 12 Allergen-Free recipes that omit ingredients such as nuts, soy, dairy, and wheat. Within the app, you can purchase additional recipe packs—starting with Detox and Weight-Loss—and build your own library of these easy-to-make, fortifying drinks.
• 36 smoothie recipes, including Essentials, Meal-in-a-Glass, and Allergen-Free
• The ability to expand your library with additional recipe packs, including Detox and Weight-Loss recipes
• An easy and beautiful search wheel, which allows you to find smoothies by type and main ingredient
• A place to collect your favorite smoothie recipes
• An extensive Food Glossary detailing the health benefits of more than 50 smoothie ingredients
• How-to videos, nutritional information, and space to add your own notes
• Helpful tips on buying organic versus conventional produce, detoxing, seasonal eating, and more
• The ability to send a smoothie recipe to a friend or share it on Facebook
Read what people have to say about other apps in the series: Martha Stewart Makes Cookies and Martha Stewart Cocktails:
“Martha Stewart Makes Cookies … is the wave of the future. … ”
—THE NEW YORK TIMES
“For those of you who have Martha Stewart in mind, you can get one step closer to dream fulfillment with the Martha Stewart Cocktails app for the iPad.”
“For fans of design, the app might be worth it for the stunning visuals alone, but any baker … will want to do much more than just look at it.”
—THE WASHINGTON POST
“ … just the concept of its ‘cookie runway,’ a long, swipeable photo display of the cookies included, is almost worth the $4.99.”
— CNN MONEY